- Click the Create Student Block.
- Click the the Add a New Value tab.
The first thing you must do is give your Student Block an identifier that you can use to call it up at a later time. You can use up to five letters, five numbers or any combination of both for this identifier.
- Enter an identifier for the Student Enrolment Block.
You must now enter a Description of your Student Block to help you further identify the block if you call it up at a later time.
- Enter a description in the Description box.
- Enter a student's ID.
- Enter a student's Academic Career.
- Click to add a new row for student-entry.
- Continue adding student this way until the list is complete.
If you have a long list of students to enter, you might want to use this keying tip:
- Enter student ID, press tab twice
- Enter Academic Career, press tab twice
- Press Enter
You can go back and edit this Student Block at any time.