From your Faculty Center, you can view a roster of students who are enrolled in your class for a specific term.
This Class Roster includes:
- ID - the student's ID
- Name - the student's name
- Grade Basis - type of grade values for the class (alpha or pass/fail)
- Units - the number of GPA Progress units
- Program and Plan - student's primary academic program and plan
- Level - the student's year of study
Once you view a Class Roster, it can be downloaded to an Excel spreadsheet where you can use it, save it and work with it to maintain mid-term grades, quiz results, attendance records, etc.
You can view and download a Class Roster from your Faculty Center.
Classes for which a Class Roster has been set up have to their left.