RAMSS Support — Undergraduate and Graduate Students
Note: For Chang School students, select RAMSSsupport – Chang School Students (left menu bar) to display the appropriate job aids.
Welcome to RAMSS Support!
RAMSS is a one-stop shop for just about everything you need to do online, such as viewing your academic, financial and personal information at Ryerson.
Use RAMSS to enroll in classes, view your schedule and degree progress, transfer credits and much more!
It’s your self-service option that saves you time and gives you access to your information and options any time, from anywhere.
To access RAMSS navigate to my.ryerson.ca and click on the RAMSS tab.
Available RAMSS Support
To help you get started using RAMSS, support is available:
- Getting Started with RAMSS – an online demo
- Job Aid topics – in the left menu bar
- Help on specific RAMSS screens – whenever you see a link such as ?Results Help
- Phone and email
Job aids are easy to use references that provide step-by-step instructions and screen images for information you need and key tasks you complete in RAMSS.
- How do I view a specific Job Aid?
- Click the topic you want from the menu on the left – for example, Academics.
- Click the activity you want to view – for example How to Search for Classes.
- How do I print a specific Job Aid?
- Once you have opened the activity you want, click Print Version at the top of the screen.
Where do I go for Help?
You are not alone! There are number ways for you to obtain support when using RAMSS.
- email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone 416-979-5136
To ensure you can take full advantage of RAMSS, use the Helpful Tools. Select the link you need for instructions: