Hosted by Ryerson Alumni and Bartender Atlas
When Image Arts alumna, Jessica Blaine Smith
and her husband, Josh Lindley
(one of Toronto’s best bartenders), launched Bartendar Atlas
last May, we knew we wanted to work with them to put on a fantastic after work event for Ryerson grads!
So, that’s what we’re doing!
Join Alumni Relations and Bartendar Atlas
at The Miller Tavern
on Bay Street, June 22nd for The Miller Mixer!
We’ve reserved the full patio for alumni to reconnect over cocktails and great food! In addition, we’re providing an excellent opportunity to learn more about spirits and the spirit industry in a fun, casual way.
Attendees will be invited to partake in special tasting sessions, hosted by Reed Pettit
, Brand Ambassador for The Botanist, The Bruichladdich, and Mount Gay!
This is sure to be a great event! Get your friends together for a fun night out with Ryerson alumni!
- Exclusive access to full patio and side room at The Miller Tavern
- One (1) drink ticket for the bar, and cash bar access afterwards
- Free tasting sessions for The Botanist, The Bruichladdich, and Mount Gay, compliments of Reed Pettit
- Passed appetisers throughout the evening
- Fun social night out with friends and new Ryerson acquaintances
- Opportunity to connect with Jessica and Josh throughout the evening
Due to capacity restrictions of The Miller Tavern
, this event will be limited to 75 attendees.
Register early to avoid disappointment!
The Miller Tavern
31 Bay Street