Who can be recognized?
- A volunteer who has provided, or is currently providing, outstanding volunteer service(s) to Ryerson University, either within specific academic units (such as faculties or institutes), non-academic units, or the university at large
- Retired faculty and staff (at least three years retired) who volunteer at Ryerson
- Current faculty, staff, and board members are not eligible (separate awards program exists for faculty and staff)
- Posthumous awards will be considered only in exceptional circumstances
- Volunteers will stand for consideration in the year in which they are submitted
- Volunteers may not have previously won a G. Raymond Chang Outstanding Volunteer Award
Who can submit a volunteer for recognition?
- Volunteer information must be submitted by the appropriate Director of Development or a designated representative of a Vice President’s office. Volunteers submitted will be subject to review by University Advancement only to ensure they are eligible and meet the criteria, and vetting of submissions will be by designated university representatives.
The submission form (and impact statement within) should make the case for the volunteer, and include all relevant information. Complete the recognition form.
Deadline for submissions: May 1, 2017 at 5:00pm
Recipients notified by: May 12, 2017
Award Presentation: June 20, 2017, 5:30-7:30pm
Contact for Further Information
416-979-5000, ext. 3681