Studying abroad has rich educational benefits for students, providing them with unique opportunities for self – discovery and personal growth and strengthening their international understanding. We provide the following supports:
- Advise students on Learning Abroad options including Exchange, Study Abroad as well as on initiatives that have more of an international experiential learning focus
- Assist faculty in establishing new exchanges and international initiatives
- Develop program / country specific pre – departure training for students going overseas both on an individual basis as well as for group travel
- Support faculty leading international field courses to develop an effective program and manage risks
- Provide support to programs in both selecting and advising outbound exchange students and supporting inbound students.
Faculty and staff can contact Yumi Numata with referrals or any questions about international opportunities available to Faculty of Arts students.
Ontario Universities International-Upcoming Info Sessions!