Makeup Final Examination Scheduling
Qualifications for a Makeup Final Examination:
It is mandatory, as a student, to contact your instructor(s) for any exams missed and request a final makeup examination. This will assist you as a student in being able to take advantage of writing any Chemistry or Biology exam that the Chemistry and Biology department is hosting for our student body.
It’s imperative to understand the following for any missed exams:
1. ALWAYS email your professor as soon as you know you are to miss any final exams scheduled.
2. PRINT Medical Certificate and take it to your physician. Submit any Medical Certificate or documentation to the department of Chemistry and Biology within 3 business day of the missed exams scheduled or until cleared by your Doctor to return to school.
3. The instructors will confirm your attendance to the makeup exam so please make sure to contact your professor before and after you drop your documentation in person to the Chemistry and Biology main office.
4. The Chemistry and Biology Department will contact you once you have been confirmed to write, with the date, time and location of the makeup exam. All arrangements will be done according to the final examination scheduling policies.
Makeup Final Examination Scheduling Policies:
1. All makeup final examinations will be scheduled during one of the designated makeup exam periods to avoid creating conflicts.
2. Final examination times published by the Office of the Registrar take precedence over makeup final examination times.
Makeup Final Examination Schedule for Fall 2016 is to be announced.