|Meet & Engage Students|
|Raise Your Organization's Brand Profile|
|Investing in Inclusion|
We're excited to invite you to our new summer work experience program aimed at dually supporting Ontario's growing businesses and nurturing graduate talent.
Career Boost provides organizations an opportunity to hire Ryerson talent to meet a business need or support specific teams/projects, and to build your employer brand at Ryerson.
Career Boost offers paid off campus employment opportunities to Ryerson students actively seeking to gain hands-on experience, build their professional portfolio, make industry connections, and move forward in achieving their long-term career goals.
- Positions run full time (35 hours per week), May to August period (approximately 12 weeks).
- All positions are paid, and subsidized by Ryerson University.
- Eligible Ryerson participants include: Undergraduate and Graduate (Masters) degree students, and alumni who have graduated less than 12 months prior to the internship start date
- Ryerson Career Boost Program Team works with employers and students throughout the employment period to ensure work expectations and professional development needs are being met.
- Employers are responsible for ensuring that the student receives a direct staff supervisor who is able to regularly meet with the student for development meetings throughout the duration of the role
Who is eligible?
The program is open to non-profit organizations and small/medium enterprises (under 250 or less employees) and located in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
As part of our commitment to fostering diversity within the wider community, and in assisting our students and alumni in surmounting traditional labour market barriers, we welcome employers who would contribute to its’ further diversification including, but not limited to, women, visible minorities, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity.
What positions are expected?
Positions should provide a student with an opportunity to develop skills or competencies needed in today’s employment market and to build their professional portfolio.
How to get involved? Further questions?
Email us at email@example.com