Career Boost Off-Campus is a summer work experience program designed to help Ryerson students and recent graduates participating in Ryerson’s student employee development program, Career Checkpoint, find employment opportunities with a small or medium enterprise (SME) or a non-profit in the Greater Toronto Area.
Program Quick Facts
- All positions are paid, starting at $11.25
- The summer program runs for 14 weeks, starting in May through August
- Summer positions are full time (35 hours per week) and located in the Greater Toronto Area
- Students are matched to employers by Ryerson Career Boost team members who will also follow the students progress with the employer throughout the work term
- Career Boost approval is not required
Who is eligible?
Career Boost Off Campus is open to the following groups:
- Undergraduate degree students
- Graduate Masters degree students
- Alumni who have graduated less than 12 months prior to the work term start date
How do you apply?
For more information, email email@example.com