The my.ryerson Portal
Through the my.ryerson portal you can access a number of Ryerson's online resources and services.
Log in to the my.ryerson portal with your my.ryerson username and password obtained during activation of your Ryerson online identity. Once activated, your my.ryerson username and password are ready to use within 24 hours. To access the my.ryerson portal, visit https://my.ryerson.ca.
The resources to which you have access in the my.ryerson portal are determined by your role as Ryerson faculty, staff or student and can include:
- Online Courses: Courses that have an online component through Blackboard are listed under the online courses tab. Visit http://www.ryerson.ca/courses for more information about my.ryerson online courses.
- My Organizations: Some administrative and academic groups at Ryerson use online organizations to communicate and share documents. Visit http://www.ryerson.ca/courses for more information about my.ryerson organizations.
- Ryerson Wireless: Configure access to Ryerson's wireless network.
- RAMSS: Faculty, staff and students access Ryerson's Administrative Management Self Serve.
- Self Serve Resource Management: Manage online services such as access to resources, password changes, and more.
- Research Ethics: Submit and manage Ethics Reviews