- Top 10 Computer Security Tips
- Securing Confidential Electronic Data
- Network Access Controls
- How to retrieve a lost mobile/smartphone?
- Security Documents
- Security for Mobile/Smartphones
- Cloud Computing Security Best Practices
CCS offers the security documents created by the Center for Internet Security (CIS) for various personal and network applications. These files are only for Ryerson University staff, faculty and students. You will need your my.ryerson user id and password in order to access the files.
NOTE: CCS does not hold any responsibility for any damage caused by either downloading or following the instructions outlined in the documents provided. The links and the files are to be used at your own discretion.
* Vulnerabilities exist for LAN Manager password storage for Windows 2000-based servers and Windows Server 2003 and so it is highly recommended that this method be disabled. Instructions can be found at the Microsoft Knowledge Base article http://support.microsoft.com/kb/299656.