You are an applicant if you have applied to study full time at Ryerson and received written confirmation from the school acknowledging your application.
Obtaining access to my.ryerson
- Go to http://www.ryerson.ca/accounts to activate your applicant account
- Begin the process by entering your personal information.
- Your Ryerson Student Number can be found in the written confirmation sent to you from Ryerson University.
- Create a password and setup password Account Recovery
- Once you have completed the form, please wait 1-2 hours (may require up to 24 hours) for your Ryerson Online Identity to be created.
(Go to Online Resources page to find the resources available for Applicants.)