Have you Activated your my.ryerson Account?
- You must activate your my.ryerson account to access the my.ryerson portal and your online courses.
- If you haven’t activated your account, please activate your account now.
Problems with your Password?
- CAPS LOCK might be on. Passwords are case-sensitive. Make sure the CAPS LOCK is off, and then type your password again.
- Please check that you are using the password you set during activation.
- Change your password using the Account Recovery
- If you forgot your password and have not set up your account recovery, please follow these instructions:
For Students & Applicants: Please bring your student ID card to the Student Computing Help Desk in KHW71 or at the 2nd floor Library Information Commons, where an advisor will change your password.
For Distance Education Students: If you are in a distance course, and cannot come to the Student Computing Help Desk in KHW71 or at the 2nd floor Library Information Commons, please refer to Distance Education Student Support.
For Faculty & Staff: Contact the CCS Help Desk at ext. 6806 for information about changing your password.
Problems with Username?
- Be sure you are using your my.ryerson username and not another account name.
- Your my.ryerson username is the part before the @ in your Ryerson email account. Example: your username is myname if your email address is email@example.com
- Be sure you are typing in your 9-digit student number.
First Year Students
- If you are a first year student and are still using your student number to log in to my.ryerson.ca, please log into my.ryerson.ca and follow the instructions to select your my.ryerson username. Please wait 30 minutes before signing on to my.ryerson.ca with your new username.
Problems with your Browser?
- If you are experiencing issues accessing Brightspace by D2L, you can check your system.
- If you experience any issues accessing RAMSS, it is essential that you clear the browser cache and cookies for all browsers you are using. Illustrated instructions on how to clear cache and cookies for all supported browsers can be found at http://www.ryerson.ca/RAMSSsupport/tutorials/cache.html
To opt-in for Alumni Gmail for Life, you’ll need to access the my.ryerson.ca portal.
If you have never used my.ryerson.ca before, you must first activate your online identity - please note, you’ll need your student number to complete this process. If you don’t remember it, you can use the online student number retrieval form or call the Registrar’s Office at 416-979-5036.
If you have used my.ryerson.ca before and are experiencing issues with your username or password:
- Check to see that you’re using the correct portion of your my.ryerson username, e.g. if your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, be sure to only enter “myname” in the username field.
- Try logging in with your student number instead. If you don’t remember it, you can use the online student number retrieval form or call the Registrar’s Office at 416-979-5036.
- Change your password using the challenge phrase or contact the CCS Help Desk at email@example.com / 416-979-5000, ext. 6806.