The my.ryerson Portal is a single sign-on online system for accessing various Ryerson web-based applications including online courses (Blackboard Learning Management System), Ryerson's Administrative Management Self Service (RAMSS), and Ryerson Library.
Login with your my.ryerson username and password obtained during activation of your Ryerson online identity. Once activated, your username and password are ready to be used within 24 hours. To access the portal, visit http://my.ryerson.ca
Through the my.ryerson portal you can access a number of Ryerson's online resources and services which are determined by your role as Ryerson faculty, staff or student and can include:
- Online Courses: Courses that have an online component through Blackboard are listed under the online courses tab. Visit http://www.ryerson.ca/courses for more information about my.ryerson online courses.
- My Organizations: Some administrative and academic groups at Ryerson use online organizations to communicate and share documents. Visit http://www.ryerson.ca/courses for more information about my.ryerson organizations.
- Ryerson Wireless: Configure access to Ryerson's wireless network.
- RAMSS: Faculty, staff and students access Ryerson's Administrative Management Self Service.
- Self Service Resource Management: Manage online services such as access to resources, password changes, and more.
- Research Ethics: Submit and manage Ethics Reviews