Sophos is Ryerson’s antivirus software. If you need to uninstall this software here are the instructions to following.
- From the CCS website for Security Downloads find Sophos for Mac and Download. You can now click on the link Sophos Uninstall to download the software.
- At the Connect to ai-apps.ryerson.ca screen, type in your my.ryerson username and password.
Click Log in.
- Save the Remove Sophos Anti-Virus.zip file to a location where you can easily find it again.
- Locate the Remove Sophos Anti-Virus.zip file that was downloaded and double click on the filename to unzip the package.
- Double click on the Remove Sophos Anti-Virus.app file.
- At the “Remove Sophos Anti-Virus” is an application downloaded from the Internet. Are you sure you want to open it? window click Open.
- At the Remove Sophos Anti-Virus, Introduction window, click Continue.
- You will be prompted to enter your Mac password. Type your password and click OK.
- When the Removal was successful window displays, Sophos has been uninstalled. Click Close to complete the process.