Welcome to Ryerson University's Office of Co-operative Education!
The Co-op Office provides support to Ryerson University schools and departments that offer formal co-operative education programs.
Co-op programs are a form of experiential learning that allows students to get work experience in business, industry, government, social services, and professions, before they graduate. The work terms normally occur between the students' 2nd and 4th academic years.
The Co-op Office helps to administer the co-op programs by:
- finding and building relationships with potential employers of our students
- preparing students for their co-op job search
- managing the employment process to help as many students find work as possible
- visiting and monitoring co-op students and employers during work terms and
- assisting Ryerson schools and departments in the development of co-op programs