Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you need help developing marketing, branding or advertising strategies?
- Are you a member of the media looking to contact someone at the university?
- Would you like to suggest a story for Ryerson Today?
- Would you like to book a photographer for an event you are hosting?
- Are you hosting a government visitor or elected official on campus?
- Have you been contacted about holding a press conference on campus?
- Do you want to distribute flyers or set up a kiosk on campus?
If you are not a member of the Ryerson community and wish to distribute materials, set up a kiosk on campus, or something similar call the Facilities Rental Office at 416-979-5009.
- How do I get permission to take photos, videotape or shoot a movie on campus?
If the photos are for use by news media, contact Johanna VanderMaas at 416-979-5000, ext. 4630.
If you are shooting a movie or videotaping on campus for commercial purposes, contact the Facilities Rental Office at 416-979-5009.