Minimum 30 night stay between May to August
Ryerson’s Conference Services and Lodging welcomes guests who require short term and affordable summer accommodations in the heart of downtown Toronto. A limited number of short term stay guestrooms are available, subject to the terms and conditions.
Information for you to know:
- The short term stay rate is applicable to guests staying a minimum of 30 consecutive nights.
- Weekly housekeeping is included in the short term stay rate.
- Bed linens are provided in each bedroom
- Guests are required to provide their own toiletries and amenities
- All rooms are fully furnished.
- Internet usage during your stay.
- Cancellations - view information on the pdf application.
How to Apply
Choose a Residence Option
- The International Living Learning Centre Residence (ILLC)
Dates Available: Monday, May 15 to Monday August 7, 2017
- Pitman Hall Residence (link to Pitman Hall)
Dates Available: Friday, May 19 to Monday August 7, 2017
Download and Fill Out PDF Application - Valid Credit Card Required
Your application must be submitted with valid credit card information. The credit card must be under your name. A $300.00 deposit will be charged to your credit card at the time your application is processed. No other form of payment is accepted.
Full Payment on Check-In
Short Term Summer Residents are required to make full payment upon check-in. Notice of early departure must be made in writing. Please refer to the short term stay application for cancellation terms. Any credit balance owing will be refunded by the original payment method.
Upon arrival, 100% of the remaining balance must be paid in the form of a certified cheque, money order, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, debit or cash.
Application Subject to Approval
All applications received are subject to Ryerson University’s approval process and must comply with the summer residence contract terms and conditions. Pending approval, you will receive a written confirmation for your stay within three (3) business days of submitting your application.
Mail, Fax or Email Application to:
Ryerson University Student Housing Services
160 Mutual Street, Toronto, Ontario
Canada M5B 2M2
Two Options for Summer Residence
The International Living Learning Centre Residence (ILLC)
Monday, May 15, 2017 to
Monday, August 7, 2017
Pitman Hall Residence
Friday, May 19, 2017 to
Monday, August 7, 2017
Ryerson University’s residence bedrooms are equipped with high speed internet access. This Internet service is called ResNet (Residence Network). ResNet is an internet connection via Ryerson University's high speed, multi-gigabit fibre optic backbone.
Please note: Ryerson does not provide on-site technical help. ResNet support will assist only with the installation of the ResNet connection. Help desk assistance is available Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, excluding holidays and weekends.
Advantages of using ResNet
- Unlimited internet access - 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Immediate connection - no busy signal or waiting.
- Access speed is similar to high speed service providers.
- Simultaneous voice and data access - you can access the internet and the phone at the same time.
- Access to all authorized academic systems on the Ryerson University campus.