Are you interested in making a career change? Pursuing advanced training in your professional field? Adding a postgraduate specialization to your current degree? Ryerson University’s G. Raymond Chang School of Continuing Education provides relevant, quality educational programming geared to adult learners and taught by industry professionals. We offer a variety of programs of study to help you achieve your goals:
- 88 certificate programs
- Courses toward 13 part-time degree programs
- 1,500 courses, seminars, and workshops
- 22 certificates that can be completed entirely at a distance
- Courses towards accreditation by 10 professional institutes and associations
For complete information on Chang School courses, programs, policies and procedures, please visit the Chang School website.
- New Programs for 2014-2015.
- View Courses and Programs for information on certificates, course descriptions and requisites, and scheduling options.
- View Enrollment for information on how to enroll.
- View Students for academic and administrative policies, important dates, and services and support relevant to new and current Chang School students.
The Chang School offers academic and career advising services to our learners. The career advisor helps learners with feedback and suggestions to improve their resumés and cover letters, job interview and networking skills, and overall job search approach. The academic advisor helps learners frame their academic paths and goals. To connect with our advisors, visit Academic and Career Advising.
View Contact Us for our hours of operation.