At The Chang School, we’re proud of our long history of supporting the learning needs of many of Canada’s professional institutes and associations. We currently offer a wide array of courses associated with professional designations in disciplines such as accounting, dietetics, human resources, project management, and many more.
Because these programs are regulated by organizations that are external to Ryerson, before registering it’s always best to consult with the organization that governs the professional designation you’re interested in earning.
- Association of Architectural Technologists of Ontario (AATO)
- Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT)
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario (CPA Ontario)
- Credit Union Institute of Canada/Credit Union Knowledge Network (CUIC/CUSOURCE)
- Early Childhood Mental Health and Well-Being
- Human Resources Professionals Association (HRPA)
- Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS)
- Insurance Institute of Canada - Fellowship Program
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Royal Conservatory of Music