Ryerson University is committed to accessibility for persons with disabilities. We want to ensure that all their needs are met.
If you or a guest has an accommodation request (such as wheelchair seating, hearing devices, etc.) contact Lise Payne by e-mail at email@example.com or at 416-979-5000 ext. 7857 to ensure all needs are addressed. Guests will be asked to arrive one and one quarter hours prior to the ceremony. When e-mailing, include the name of the person needing the accommodation, details of their requirements, the name of anyone attending with them, ceremony date and time and, the name of the graduating student. Please ensure they bring their theatre tickets with them.
When e-mailing or leaving a voicemail, please includes the following details:
- Student Name and contact information
- Date and Time of Ceremony
- The name of the person with the need
- Please state specifics about their requirements
For example: Are they in a wheelchair? Do they remain in the wheelchair or transfer to a theatre seat? Do they need to clearly see the sign language interpreter?
- Is there anyone else attending with them? What is the person's name? Do they have their Theatre tickets in hand?