You are now in the main content area
Import SCORM package
Import one or more SCORM packages into your course
- In Content > Table of Contents, click on Import Course and then Import Course Package
- Drag your zipped (.zip) SCORM content into the upload box.
- Select Upload.
- If your course will contain multiple SCORM packages, select Advanced Options.
- Click on Continue.
- Click the Select All Components checkbox to import all files in your SCORM package.
- Under Advanced Options > Import file to:, please type in a unique module name so that the unzipped files from your SCORM package will be placed into their own folder (and won't conflict when you load more SCORM packages). Please use letters and numbers. No spaces or special characters. Use the name of the learning module or another logical name that is unique to the content.
- Click the Import metadata checkbox.
- Click on Continue to proceed to the next step.
- If you are satisfied with your settings, proceed by clicking on Continue.
- Select Continue to proceed.
- You should now see a confirmation message that your course import was successful. Click on View Content to view your SCORM package in the Content section of your course.
If you wish to import another SCORM package into your course, click on Import another package, and then follow the same instructions as you did for the first package. Please be sure to use a unique folder name when choosing the location, so that your second package does not overwrite your first one.
Click on the SCORM package name to view (and test) the SCORM package, as well as rename, add a description or restrictions, etc.