Leading Knowledge on Home and Community Care
Welcome to CRNCC, a vibrant international network dedicated to advancing research and knowledge transfer in home and community care. On this website you can find out about Upcoming Events, explore a broad range of resources in the Knowledge Bank and stay current with E-News. You can also connect with university and community researchers, service providers, consumers and policy makers through our Members page. Inspire knowledge by becoming a CRNCC member. It’s just a click away.
The CRNCC seeks to:
- Support the wellbeing, functional capacity, quality of life and independence of vulnerable persons and their caregivers.
- Contribute to health system sustainability by identifying cost-effective innovations and best practices in home and community care locally, nationally and internationally.
- Build and disseminate local, national and international evidence on home and community care.
- Advance the significance of evidence-based knowledge of home and community care within the broad continuum of health and social care for providers, policy-analysts, consumers and other stakeholders.
- Build capacity of the home and community care sector through knowledge mobilization, translation and exchange by actively engaging community partners in the conceptualization and use of research evidence.