- Fall 2007 The CSR Institute will begin management of a pilot project for the online development of CSR case studies, involving business, government, community, environmental, worker, and other perspectives.
- Fall 2007 CSR Institute founding director Dr. Kernaghan Webb will be acting as a special advisor to the United Nations Global Compact concerning its involvement in the development of the ISO 26000 Social Responsibility standard.
- Fall 2007 The CSR Institute will be exploring with other Faculty partners how the Ted Rogers School of Management can better integrate CSR into its decisions and actions.
- Fall 2007 the CSR Institute will launch a Conversations with CSR Leaders podcast program on its website.
- Fall 2007 the CSR Institute will launch a Breaking CSR Developments and Insights listserve.