Skip to main content
Current Students portal
Ask Ryerson Top 10 Questions
e.g., "what programs do you offer?" or "how do i apply?"

Current Students

Increase Text Size
Decrease Text Size
 Change Text Size 

<br _rte_temp_br="brEOB">

Enrolment Services and Student Records

Enrolment Services and Student Records provides comprehensive records, enrolment, and faculty services to the Ryerson University community.



From Friday, October 24 until Monday, October 27 students will not be able to see their Winter 2015 fee charges. This will not impact their enrolment and students should see their Winter 2015 fees reposted by end of day on Monday, October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this update may cause.

Now available on RAMSS

Request an official transcript

Log in to your RAMSS account and click on the Request Official Transcript link. You can request, pay for, and track the processing of your request on RAMSS

Request for a certificate program

Log in to your RAMSS account and click on Chang Certificate Reg/Transfr to begin.  There is no fee to register in a certificate.  Confirmation will be sent to your Ryerson email address.



Need contact information?

Need Answers - Not sure who to Contact? Directory of Student ResourcesDirectory of Academic Program Contacts


Bookmark with: Digg Facebook Twitter Newsvine
Enrolment Services and Student Fees
Room POD64

Mailing address:
Ryerson University
350 Victoria Street
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
M5B 2K3

Phone: 416-979-5136
Fax: 416-979-5236

Regular Office Hours:
Mon, Wed, Thurs: 8:30 - 6:30
Tues: 10:00 - 6:30
Fri: 12:00 - 4:30

Telephone Hours:
Mon-Thurs: 9:00 - 5:00
Fri: 12:00 - 4:00

Twitter: @AskmeRU
How is our service?
Fill out our Client Service
Satisfaction Survey
let us know!
Online Calendars