Fees - Details by Program and Academic Level
- Total fees for each program and academic level include charges for tuition, athletics, RSU - Ryerson Students' Union, RSU health and dental plans, and other related fees.
- Fees are assessed upon the total number of fee units per term and based on actual course enrolments or course intention data.
- Students enrolled in a full-time undergraduate program are considered full-time when enrolled in a minimum of 4.0 fee units each term.
- Full-time program students are required to pay their total fees by the start of classes
- Part-time program students are required to pay their current term fees by the start of their classes.
- Fee payments are first applied to any outstanding debts, and any balance remaining is applied to the most recent debt.
- Students are academically and financially responsible for all enrolled courses and fees incurred.
- Ancillary Fee Descriptions