Pay Tuition and Residence Fees online:
Bank of Montreal
President's Choice Bank
How to pay online or with telephone banking:
- Sign up with your bank for online or telephone banking.
- Add Ryerson as a payee - Ryerson University - Tuition & Res Fees
- Your 9 digit student number is your account number.
- Know your deadlines to avoid late payment charges.
Please allow 3 business days for your payment to be applied to your Ryerson Tuition & Residence Fee Account.
Western Union Business Solutions for International Students
The most efficient payment process for international students to pay their student fees is through Western Union Business Solutions. This option allows you to pay the Canadian dollar student fees in the currency of your choice.
How to pay student fees using Western Union Business Solutions:
- Select Western Union Business Solutions for International Students
Call your bank and find out if they will charge you a fee to use Western Union Business Solutions.
- Enter your personal information and student ID
- Enter the amount of Canadian Dollars to pay (the amount required plus any fee charged by your bank)
- Select the payment currency
- Finalize the transaction by following the instructions
- Take the confirmation page to your local bank; the bank will transfer the funds to Western Union Business Solutions
- Western Union Business Solutions will forward the correct Canadian dollar amount to Ryerson
- Ryerson will post the Canadian dollar equivalent to your student fee account
For more information on Western Union Business Solutions for International Students, see the Western Union Business Solutions Info Sheet or see the Frequently Asked Questions for students studying in Canada .
Other payment methods:
Once you have arranged your transfer, please forward a scanned copy of the wire advice to firstname.lastname@example.org so we know to expect your payment. Please use "Wire Transfer" as the subject line of your email.
Wire transfers can take several days to arrive in our Canadian bank account. Once they arrive, it can take several more days for the funds to be processed and posted to your student account. To track your payment, please inquire with the issuing bank.
Please note: Canadian banks do not have an IBAN.