Pay Tuition and Residence Fees online:
Bank of Montreal
President's Choice Bank
How to pay online or with telephone banking:
- Sign up with your bank for online or telephone banking.
- Add Ryerson as a payee - Ryerson University - Tuition & Res Fees
- Your 9 digit student number is your account number.
- Know your deadlines to avoid late payment charges.
Please allow 3 business days for your payment to be applied to your Ryerson Tuition & Residence Fee Account.
Western Union Business Solutions for International Students
The most efficient payment process for international students to pay your student fees is through Western Union Business Solutions. This option allows you to pay the Canadian dollar student fees in the currency of your choice.
How to pay student fees using Western Union Business Solutions:
Step 1: Select Western Union Business Solutions for International Student
*Your bank may charge a fee to use Western Union Business Solutions
Step 2: Process your Payment
- Enter your personal information and student ID
- Enter amount of Canadian Dollars to pay
- Select the payment currency
*If your local currency does no appear as an option, please select an alternative currency or CAD option.
- Finalize transaction
- Take payment confirmation page to your local bank
- Local bank will transfer the funds to Western Union Business Solutions
*You bank may charge a fee to use Western Union Business Solutions
- Western Union Business Solutions will send the funds to Ryerson
- Ryerson will post the Canadian dollar equivalent to your student fee account
For international students, consult the WU Business Solutions GlobalPay for Students brochure for online payment information.
For students in China, consult the WU Business Solutions GlobalPay for Students in China brochure for online payment information.
- Internet Banking
- Telephone Banking
- Money Order
- Certified Cheque
In Person: Debit, Money Order, or Certified Cheque
- Western Union Business Solutions
- Bank Draft issued through a Canadian financial institution in CAD$