Ryerson invites you to apply for transfer credits using two different application methods depending on where you completed your previous studies.
- Self-service application on RAMSS (my.ryerson.ca):
- Available for most Canadian colleges and universities - if your previous institution is set up for self-service application you must apply on RAMSS;
- Detailed course outlines may be required so begin collecting this material to facilitate a smoother application process.
- Manual application upload:
- For all international institutions and a few Canadian institutions, that are not set up for self-service application;
- Detailed course outlines must be uploaded for each course when applying for transfer credit.