Prepare for a range of careers working with young children and their families:
Early childhood education and care
- Registered early childhood educator (RECE)
- Early literacy or home care consultant
Work with young children with disabilities and their families
- Resource consultant
- Early intervention specialist
- Specialized service
Leadership and administration
- Manager, early learning centres
- Field education coordinator, college or university
- Licensing specialist or consultant
- Executive director or chief executive officer
Our graduates take on opportunities within Ontario Early Years Centres, family resource programs, parenting and family literacy centres and multi service agencies.
Many of our alumni go on to complete post-graduate studies in community services and related fields. They become child life specialists or teachers, or pursue careers in legal justice, law, research, policy and advocacy.