The Faculty Learning & Teaching Committee at the Faculty of Community Services is made up of a diverse group of stakeholders from the faculty, library and student body.
They advance transformative approaches to learning and teaching, such as:
- interprofessional education
- social innovation
- arts-informed/arts-based methods
Roles and responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Faculty Teaching Chair to promote excellence in teaching, student engagement and learning.
- Provide peer review, peer consultations and support for teaching at the school level.
- Advise on issues regarding learning and teaching.
- Adjudicate faculty teaching awards.
- Plan faculty-wide events and workshops.
- Samantha Wehbi (Chair), Social Work
- Tziporah Bernstein, Undergrad Student Representative
- Marni Binder, Early Childhood Studies
- Jennifer Clarke, Social Work
- Cecile Farnum, Library
- Enza Gucciardi, Nutrition
- Chelsea Jones, Disability Studies
- Jennifer Martin, Child and Youth Care
- Richard Meldrum, Occupational and Public Health
- Jasna Schwind, Nursing
- Zhixi Zhuang, Urban and Regional Planning