Does any of this sound familiar?
- I’m stressed out.
- I’m feeling down and I’m not sure why.
- My motivation seems to have disappeared.
- It sometimes feels so hard to go on.
- I’m homesick.
- I’m lonely and I’m having trouble making friends.
- I don’t have much self-confidence.
- My relationship with my partner is in trouble.
- I’m not getting along with my parents.
- I recently lost someone I love.
- I just can’t seem to adjust to this place.
These are among the common issues and challenges faced by university students.
By sharing what you are experiencing with an objective professional or participating in one of our group counselling programs, you can gain new perspectives and problem-solving skills.