We are the people who order things from suppliers, pay the bills, prepare Ryerson’s financial reports and help you manage your budget.
Our website is designed with your needs in mind. We welcome your feedback.
Financial Services is made up of 5 areas:
Office of the Chief Financial Officer:
- Advises senior management and Board of Governors on financial matters
- Part of the team that develops the University budget
- Co-ordinates insurance programs
Accounting and Treasury:
- Preparation of Financial Statements and reports
- Manages the University’s cash and investments
- Sends out bills/collects overdue accounts
- Assists in the management of the University Budget
- Advises departments on financial matters, policies and processes
- Develops customized reports as required
Purchasing and Payment:
- Purchases goods and services
- Pays our suppliers
Systems and Training:
- Administers, supports and maintains Ryerson’s Financial Systems (OGF)
- Trains users on the financial systems
-Collect overdue student fees
-Work with the diffrent departments to ensure payment policies are being followed
Financial Services supports the university by managing its financial affairs in an efficient, innovative and professional manner. We are dedicated to providing leadership, information, training, support and advice.