Doctoral Completion Award
The Doctoral Completion Award is an award available to doctoral students who are in their 4th year as per the eligibility as described below.
Funding amount is determined on a year-to-year basis and is a one-time-only award.
November 3, 2017
4th year doctoral students are eligible to apply for a one-time Doctoral Completion Award predicated on successful completion/approval of the following milestones by the end of year 3:
- Satisfactory progress reports;
- Comprehensive examination process;
- Dissertation research proposal; and
- Those students who have a very high probability (ie. 90%) to complete in their 4th year.*
* Please note: If your application has been approved and it then becomes apparent that the anticipated completion will not occur within the four-year time frame, you must notify YSGS as soon as possible.
- Download the word fileapplication form and fill out the necessary sections
- The student's supervisor must sign off on the application
- The Graduate Program Director must sign off on the application
- Submit the form to the Graduate Program Administrator
- The Graduate Program Administrator will submit to the Yeates School of Graduate Studies (YSGS)
- YSGS will inform the student and the program if funding is approved
- If approved, YSGS will deposit the funds into the student's fees account