Directors for ComCult courses should examine documents developed by the Senate of Ryerson University. Below are two key policy documents (in PDF form) from the Senate website:
Other policy documents relevant to graduate directorships may be found at the Senate Policies page.
Resources for Advising and Supervising
- Faculty Advisor Responsibilities
- Other useful resources may be found at Supporting Students
- Doctoral Supervision and the Dissertation *
- Supervision Procedures for Doctoral Defense *
- Please submit a Supervisor & Committee Approval Form for new supervisory relations
* These documents have been adapted the Senate policy document Graduate Admissions and Student Policy (#142), which may be downloaded as a PDF from the Senate Policies page.
Please note: distinct forms and policies often apply when supervising York-based students. Please visit ComCult at York: Guidelines and Forms