Each individual within the Ryerson community shares responsibility for smart risk taking and sustaining a safe and secure environment. This environment fosters Ryerson’s innovation and experiential ecosystem and creative workplace.
Integrated Risk Management (IRM) works with the Ryerson community to enable faculty, staff and students to take smart risks with an informed sense of personal safety.
The IRM team provides leadership and expertise in:
- business continuity management
- comprehensive health and safety
- environmental health and safety management system design and performance
- radiation chemical and biological safety
- regulatory affairs
- risk mitigation and prevention strategy
- security and emergency services
- threat and risk assessment and management
Through strategic direction and partnerships, integrated collaborations and community engagement, we guide risk management, safety and security efforts for the Ryerson community that are both user-focused and assure due diligence.
As a team, we strive to ensure our strategies are shaped by the diversity of perspectives that enrich the Ryerson University experience and reflect the university's culture, values, mission and objectives.