Report a Hazard/Accident
Have you or someone you supervise been injured while working at Ryerson?
Reporting accidents and injuries is critical to ensure prompt medical attention and is also required by law. Dial 80 from any RU phone immediately at time of accident and then contact Integrated Risk Management at ext 7096.
Reporting hazardous situations & near-misses is also important as it allows changes to be implemented to help prevent any future accident/incident and injuries. Please report these to your supervisor or Integrated Risk Management as soon as possible.
Not sure what to do?
Contact Integrated Risk Management at extension 7096
What are MY Responsibilities as a :
Important Phone Numbers
- 80 (dial 80 from any RU phone for immediate emergency response 24/7)
- auto dial button, #1 (red), free of charge from any pay telephone on the Ryerson campus
- 416-979-5040 (main security line & for outside of Integrated Risk Management business hours)
- 416-979-5000 ext 7096 (Integrated Risk Management main line)
- 416-979-5000 ext 4212 (Manager, EHS, Biological, Chemical and Radiological Risk)