Biosafety- Permit Holder and User Training
As a requirement under the biosafety program, all persons working with biological materials must complete this training.
These include, but are not limited to:
- Principal Investigators
- Supervising Faculty/Staff
- Teaching Assistants
- Research Assistants
Description: Self study covering all the areas of biological safety at the university. Access presentation slides below:
- Administration & Responsibility for Biosafety
- Biological Hazard Classification
- Setting up a Laboratory for Biological Agents
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Importing Pathogens
- Emergency Procedures
- Biosafety Resources
Biosafety Quiz – Please contact Helene-Rosina Ayi: ext. 3692, firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment to come and write the quiz.