- Related Documents: Organizational Structure Policy
- Approval Dates: January 2004, August 2007
- Approved by: Vice President, Administration and Finance
- Jurisdiction: Vice President, Administration and Finance
1. Each vice president is responsible for developing a process by which his/her portfolio is accurately represented and complies with the requirements of the Organizational Structure Policy. Normally, the senior director, dean or associate vice president shall be responsible for informing his/her vice president of any required changes in the visual representation of his/her organizational department.
2. When changes are made to the existing charts, the updated electronic version should be forwarded to the Office of the Vice President, Administration and Finance for distribution to the Policy-Procedure Manual holders and posting to the Vice President, Administration and Finance’s website.
This procedure and its associated policy falls under the jurisdiction of the Vice President, Administration and Finance.