Nursing (BScN) > Post Diploma
Part of the Faculty of Community Services
- Full-Time: Post-Diploma Degree Completion
- Part-Time: Post-Diploma Degree Completion
Degree Earned: Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BScN)
Our evolving attitudes and approaches toward illness and wellness are reshaping our health-care system—and in the process, creating exciting new possibilities for nurses. Beyond the critical role they play in facilitating treatment and recovery for patients, Registered Nurses are increasingly involved in health promotion and illness prevention. Ryerson graduates are competent and caring health professionals who can think critically, analyze reflectively and apply theory to practice using a variety of intellectual, communication, teamwork and technical skills.
This program selects students on the basis of academic achievement/grades only. Additional non-academic requirements are not required for admission consideration.
Thinking of applying? Make sure the program is still accepting applications.
Tuition and Fees
Domestic Fees Range: $7,248 - $7,826
International Fees Range: $23,604 - $23,634
Part-Time Format (One to Eight or More Courses)
Domestic Fees Range: $668 - $5,457
International Fees Range: $2,234 - $17,987
For detailed fees information visit Fees by Program.
One of the following criteria must be met:
- Criteria A: Canadian RN Nursing Diploma with a 3.0/B/70% CGPA or higher, and proof of current registration with a provincial or territorial regulatory body, or eligibility for registration in Ontario.
- Criteria B: Practical Nursing Diploma from a public Ontario College and Ryerson approved bridging program, each with a 3.0/B/70% CGPA or higher and no repeated courses or failures. (Effective fall 2017: The bridging program must be completed within the past five academic years.), and proof of eligibility for registration as a Registered Practical Nurse in Ontario
- Criteria C: International nursing studies with good academic standing, AND one of the following:
A Ryerson approved bridging program with a 3.0/B/70% CGPA or higher and no repeated courses or failures (effective fall 2017, the bridging program must be completed within the past five academic years).
Proof of current registration with a provincial or territorial regulatory body, or eligibility for registration in Ontario
- Mature Student Guidelines do not apply.
- Further details on the proof of eligibility for registration requirements are available in the Admission Information section of the Academic Calendar
Candidates must also submit:
- Academic transcripts including promotion/graduation status from all nursing and other post-secondary level studies, indicating specific courses and grades.
- Photocopy of current Ontario Certificate of Registration or proof of eligibility for the same.