- Provides guidance to program departments making changes to existing curriculum, creating new courses, new programs, etc.
- Interprets the curriculum (as presented to Academic Standards Committee [ASC]) as a program change, or in the development of a new program) into undergraduate calendar format
- Reviews new course submissions requests, as well as all course changes, and enters details into the SAS
- Determines the need for and creates new programs/plans in the SAS
- Builds and maintains, program curriculum in the SAS to create the Academic Advising Report
- Each year publishes the next edition of the official university calendar with all new program and curricular changes
- Provides ongoing support to program department academic advisors with respect to interpretation and administration of curriculum, academic policy and evaluation of transfer credit
- May – prior to expected fall launch date of next academic year: request for submission of all information needed for program publication in next academic year undergraduate course calendar sent out Complete Undergraduate Calendar submission guidelines for new /changes to curriculum (including course information, phasing – in/phasing out curriculum when new programs/plans are launched, forms, reports and templates) can be found here: www.ryerson.ca/undergradpublications/undergraduate-calendar.html
- October 1 – prior to expected fall launch date of next academic year submission deadline for curricular changes to be published in the next academic year Undergraduate Calendar.
- October/November Senate– prior to expected fall launch date of next academic year – ASC/Senate approval deadline for curricular changes to be published in the next academic year Undergraduate Calendar (e.g. launch of a new program/plan)
Contact: Sarena Knapik, Assistant Registrar, Curriculum Management, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 7967