REI’s programs would not be possible without the dedication and support of over 50 partners and sponsors. We have been able to impact thousands of people and expand out program as a result of the continued support of both internal and external organizations.
As a global leader in experiential education, REI is dedicated to providing opportunities for our 100+ students to make a difference! Our student’s inject youthful enthusiasm, energy and passion into the collaborative projects we undertake along with our partners. In many cases, the youth-based audiences we assist have a particular affinity for working with our student leaders.
REI is always looking to develop new, mutually beneficial relationships and give back to businesses and the community. Match your organization with a team who gets things done!
- Program Partner – Is currently engaged with a target audience and wants us to deliver our program to their audience. (e.g. we deliver courses to homeless youth at Covenant House – Canada’s largest homeless shelter)
- Delivery Partner – Is currently engaged with a target audience and wants to use a customized version of our program which they deliver. (e.g. Seneca College SIFE team delivers customized versions of our StartMeUp Program)
- Content Partner – Helps us create training materials, educational programs, lectures, workshops, or on-line resources such as legal agreements and templates. (e.g. Gowlings law firm provides content for our legal workshops)
- Sponsor – Provides funding and grants to REI or our Partners.
- Individuals – Give back by volunteering to be a mentor, speaker, judge, expert review panellist, Entrepreneur-In-Residence or other contributor.
To learn about how REI and your organization can work together, please email: email@example.com