E-Guide on International Initiatives for Faculty and Staff
Ryerson International has created this guide to provide an easy reference on initating international activities at Ryerson. Topics include research collaboration, academic collaboration, student mobility activities, travel resources and etc.
The E-Guide is updated on a regular basis, all revisions will be noted at the bottom of this page. Please send your comments, suggestions, and questions to us at email@example.com
- Apr 12, 2011 - Created "Return to Table of Contents" link and updated contact for student records manager (pg 21)
- Feb 8, 2011 - Updated Visiting Research Student section (pg 11-14)
- Feb 7, 2011 - Updated link to "Request to Host Visiting Professor/Student" form
- Nov 11, 2010 - Updated Post Doctoral Fellows section (pg 8-10) and Ryerson perdiem outside of Canada and United States (pg 31)
- Aug 19, 2010 - Launch of E-Guide