Please note the following conditions will apply to anyone using this facility:
- The Office of the President and the Office of the Chancellor have priority rights to this facility. You will be notified as soon as possible in order for you to make alternate arrangements for your event.
- You are responsible for the set-up and the clean-up of this room. Please ensure that the room is in its original set-up when you leave. Details about who you are to contact will be sent to you with your facility permit.
- Requests with less than 10 working days notice will NOT be processed.
- The maximum number of booking requests a group can submit per event is 2. The requested dates will be on hold for two weeks after which the group will need to choose one date to release.
- Please be aware that the room is unfurnished. Any furniture needed must be rented.
- Room capacity as a guide: 90 in round tables (rental), 150 in theatre-style rows, and 175 for a stand-up reception with minimal furniture.
- When booking, please remember to allot time required for rental delivery and pick-up as well as pre and post clean up.
Rental of The Sears Atrium facility is free of charge for Ryerson Community Members.
Please allow 10 business days from the date of submission for your request to be processed.