What you need to know
Info and requirements for new and returning students
Requests and information
- *NEW* We are pleased to announce the launch of our new user-freindly and intuitive online services system. We look forward to any feedback you have during this transition. For more information on activating accommodations, getting Accommodatoin Letters to professors and/or booking tests, visit: http://clockwork.blog.ryerson.ca/?page_id=552
- *NEW* Group Strategy Sessions: Join us for one session, or all of them! These friendly, small group workshops will help get and keep you motivated. Registration is preferred but not required (email email@example.com to sign up). Keep checking back here for updated times and topics!
A Strong Start: A Strategist's Top Tips
Mon. Sept. 15, 1:30-2:30pm, POD71 (meet at AC front desk)
Mindful Time Management
Wed. Sept. 10, 10:30-11:30am, JOR06
Wed. Sept. 17, 8:30-9:30am, POD71 (meet at AC front desk)
Studying, Memorization & Memory Aids
*Cancelled* Fri. Sept. 12, 10:30-11:30am, POD71
Fri. Sept. 19, 10-11am, POD71 (meet at AC front desk)
Thurs. Sept. 11, 1:30-2:30pm, POD71 (meet at AC front desk)
- MINDFULNESS MEDITATION is back! Join us on Tues., Sept. 16, 1:30-2:30pm in RAC Studio II (accessible). Email firstname.lastname@example.org to resgiter. No previous experience required; all welcome.
- *IMPORTANT* Deadlines for Fall bursary applications: Monday, November 3rd at 4:30pm. Contact your Facilitator well in advance of the deadline to clarify eligibility and requirements. Submit completed applications to the Access Centre front Desk (POD61).
- Continuing Education (CE) Access Centre Registrants: If you require an appointment outside our regular office hours of 8:30am - 4:30pm please contact the Front Desk for Arrangements. Tests for evening and Saturday classes will be accommodated.