What you need to know
Info and requirements for new and returning students
Requests and information
- *New* We are pleased to announce the launch of our new user-freindly and intuitive online services system. We look forward to any feedback you have during this transition. For more information on activating accommodations, getting Accommodatoin Letters to professors and/or booking tests, visit: http://clockwork.blog.ryerson.ca
- *IMPORTANT* Deadlines for Spring and Summer bursary applications:
- - Spring session only: April 30th, 4:30pm
- Spring and Summer session: June 6th, 4:30pm
- Summer session only: June 6th, 4:30pm
Contact your Facilitator well in advance of the deadline to clarify eligibility and requirements. Submit completed applications to the Access Centre front Desk (POD61).
- The Access Centre is please to announce the results of our 2012/2013 department assessment. The responses from our students were quite positive, and have reinforced many of the new developments that we have offered throughout this past year.
- Continuing Education (CE) Access Centre Registrants: If you require an appointment outside our regular office hours of 8:30am - 4:30pm please contact the Front Desk for Arrangements. Tests for evening and Saturday classes will be accommodated.