What you need to know
Info and requirements for new and returning students
Requests and information
- Please note the final date for booking final exams; new registration
with the Access Centre; and to request accommodation changes was
November 19, 2013. Facilitators will be happy to meet with students
starting in January.
If your matter is urgent, please contact the Front Desk or email your
- Re-register with the Access Centre here for 2013-2014. (This form is for returning students. If you're new, please use the Registration link above).
- Attend an Access Centre Orientation Session Are you new to the Access Centre? If so, this is a great place to get a better understanding of our services. Why wait for your appointment? Start learning about services and support now!
View our Orientation Workshop at home or, view the presentation PDF . Questions about registration, confidentiality, funding and more will be answered.
- The Access Centre is please to announce the results of our 2012/2013 department assessment. The responses from our students were quite positive, and have reinforced many of the new developments that we have offered throughout this past year.
- Continuing Education (CE) Access Centre Registrants: If you require an appointment outside our regular office hours of 8:30am - 4:30pm please contact the Front Desk for Arrangements. Tests for evening and Saturday classes will be accommodated.