Welcome to English Language Support at Ryerson University. The ELS staff brings many years of language-learning, international living, and university teaching experience to our work. We recognize that individual students have individual needs and we are committed to delivering a variety of English language support programs and services that fit into students' busy lives. The aim of our programs is to assist students to improve overall communication skills. ELS programs are free of charge for Ryerson students.
- Individual appointments for Writing, Speaking, Listening, Pronunciation, and Presentation Practice are now available: Appointment Calendar
- English Communication Support (ECS) classes - Register here
- Advanced level Listening & Discussion Group starts Sept. 16th
- Conversation Circle sessions begin Sept. 23rd
- Debate Club starts Sept. 17th
- ELS now provides Writing Practice
- Conversation & Writing Support now offered via Skype
- Improve your Reading Skills via Distance Learning.