Factors the P-FACS Committee will consider when making its decision
- Does the proposal fit into one of the following four categories: cultural, academic, recreational or leadership development.
- Does the proposal demonstrate that it will:
- Assist in developing a sense of community within Ryerson.
- Promote the image of the student group and Ryerson University.
- Enhance student life beyond fulfilling academic requirements.
- The number of students from different years who will be involved in the project.
- The degree of student initiative.
- The number of students who will benefit directly from the project.
- The significance of the benefits that students will receive.
- Will the planning, development and execution of projects take place primarily at Ryerson.
- First time projects will be given priority.