Undergraduate student, entering the third or fourth year of the program, who demonstrates:
- Excellence in applying research methods or planning analysis to urban and regional planning
- A dedication to community service
- A letter to the school director that explains how you meet the award criteria
- Two letters of support (one of which must be from a Ryerson School of Urban and Regional Planning faculty member)
- One to three examples of how you’ve applied research methods or planning analysis to urban and regional planning, in combination with a dedication to community service. Examples might include survey research, statistical analysis, GIS, studio work, independent research projects, professional placements or work term assignments.