Breakout Room Booking System
Group Breakout Room Policy
- To maximize access for all Ted Rogers School (TRS) students needing group study space, group breakout rooms may be booked for a maximum of 3 hours per day and a maximum of 6 hours per week. Alternatively, a TRS student may choose to make 2 individual bookings per day, however no combination of bookings can exceed a maximum of 3 consecutive hours. TRS reserves the right to cancel bookings in violation of this policy. Attempts to monopolize group breakout rooms will be considered a breach of this policy.
- First priority for group breakout rooms is given to the requirements of academic programs. The remaining unused space has been opened for use by TRS students for group study, project meetings and student group meetings. Faculty are advised to contact their respective staff support members to book a group breakout room.
- Group breakout rooms are for group study and discussion only. A group consists of three or more people. Rooms cannot be booked for use by one individual.
- Please be considerate of people in the other group breakout rooms by restraining the noise level in your breakout room.
- Group breakout rooms can only be booked by current TRS students with a valid Ryerson email account; you may be asked to produce ID for inspection by TRS staff or Security.
- Rooms must be booked online.
- You must claim your room within the first 30 minutes of the booking, or your room may be occupied by other eligible users.
- Rooms may be booked up to 3 weeks in advance.
- Furniture within each group breakout room should be treated with care and NOT be moved outside the rooms. Also, no new furniture (includes classroom or hallway furniture) should be added to the rooms.
- The group breakout rooms are a resource we all share, so please keep them tidy.
- Please direct any question or concern to firstname.lastname@example.org.