HSM and HIM Registration for Fall 2016, Winter 2017, and Spring/Summer 2017
Please follow the steps below in order to register for courses using the RAMSS online registration system.
If you are unsure of your program requirements, please consult the Ryerson University Undergraduate Calendar from the semester/year that you were admitted. An academic year contains three semesters, Fall, Winter, and Spring/Summer, and each academic year begins in Fall. (eg. If you were admitted in Fall 2010 you would consult the Academic calendar for 2010-2011)
Registration for Fall 2016 classes begins on Monday, June 20, 2016.
Registration for Winter 2017 classes begins on Monday, August 22, 2016.
Registration for Spring/Summer 2017 classes begins on Monday, February 27, 2017.
- Determine which courses you have already taken and which courses you still need to take, using the appropriate Curriculum Tracking form for your program or your Academic Advisement Report (on RAMSS).
- Consult the Course Offering documents below to see which courses are being offered this academic year.
- If you need help planning your schedule, see the Program Specific Forms under the Student Resources - Current Students tab across the top of this page.
- Login to RAMSS and register for your courses. Click here for RAMSS help.
- For information for how to search for HSM and HIM program courses in RAMSS, please see the HSM/HIM Search Help document.
Not all courses listed will apply to each student's program. Each student is responsible for ensuring that the courses they are taking are part of their required HSM or HIM program curriculum. To do so, students should refer to the Undergraduate Calendar
(for the academic year they were admitted) and their Academic Advisement Report