News and Events
Students in the Ted Rogers School of Retail Management participate in various events throughout the year.
From school-led initiatives such as Retail Week, and the Michael Belcourt Lecture Series to attending industry conferences, our students find many opportunities to engage with each other and professionals in their chosen field.
- Retail Student wins Royal Bank of Canada Scholarship (June 2011)
- Six Ryerson Students receive RCC 'Retail as a Career Scholarships' (May 2011)
- University a partner in city's social media conference(February 2011)
- Inside and out, new athletic centre at Maple Leaf Gardens is work in progress(January 2011)
- Retail for Life - Ted Rogers School of Management Retail Week 2010(November 2010)
- Window Wonderland - Sparkle in the City (November 2010)
- Get Popped Up With Ryerson Pop Up(October 2010)
- Retail Students Chat with CEOs in Breakfast Series (March 2010)